Home > Phones > Just Bought The LG Optimus Elite On Virgin Mobile

Just Bought The LG Optimus Elite On Virgin Mobile

UPDATE 6/6/2012: Here is a link to the review I just wrote on it! πŸ™‚ Linky!

I just bought the LG Optimus Elite on Virgin Mobile from my local Walmart. They just put the peg that it was supposed to be on out yesterday (it was dated yesterday) but it was empty. So I asked the employee to see if they had any in the back. She scanned the peg tag and said she would be right back.

She brought out a box (maybe about 5) of Optimus Elites.

I’ll probably be putting out a review in the next week. We’ll see. So keep checking back!

image

Advertisements
Categories: Phones Tags: , , , , ,
  1. Dave
    May 13, 2012 at 11:24 pm

The VM site says those won’t be on the store shelves till the 15th. Looks like you charmed the Wal-Mart lady into putting them out early.. πŸ™‚

• May 13, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Hahahaha! DAVE!!! A lot of the Walmarts have them on shelf already (and have had them for abfee days). The BF and I have been trying to find one herebin Hawaii that has them too! One of them FINALLY showed signs of it with the peg for it on the stand!

Btw, I see *someone* in Howard Forums by a certain email that I recognize! Gonna friend request you! πŸ˜€

And if your wondering… I do have Virgin Mobile too. I’m on the grandfathered $25 plan. 300 minutes, unlimited data (3G), and unlimited text. I love it. Lol Along with my LG R455C Tracfone! πŸ˜€

2. Dave
    May 14, 2012 at 12:06 am

At our Wal-Mart here in Western PA, (that my wife works in), they don’t re-stock the phones very often. Half the pegs are usually empty. I usually only notice the TracFones though.

Boy you’re sharp. I didn’t even think to look at e-mail adresses there. But I figured I could put in my 2 cents and help with the simple stuff.

That $25 plan sounds nice. If someone ever gets an unlimited plan down to around $20/month (preferably less), I might consider it. Till then, I’ll live with my poverty phones. πŸ™‚

• May 14, 2012 at 12:18 am

Well, the one near my home doesn’t really restock heir phones either. We went to one that was farther away and they actually had the peg out! I was kind of impressed. Because I’m not used to them stocking anything!!

And actually.. when you comment on my blog, it shows me the email you put in when you commented, and in the forums, your name is the same thing! Hahaha! Unique email that’s why. LOL (So no, I’m not stalking you. Hahaha)

But I knoe what you mean! My BF and I were looking at the shrinkage plan on Boost mobile. You’d “eventually” pay $40/mo for unlimited everything. That’s a pretty good deal if you talk a lot AND text/use data. But I hardly talk… so the $25 plan on Virgin Mobile is pretty good for me. Lol :p

• May 14, 2012 at 12:20 am

Ugh. And excuse the typos. I’m usually replying and checking comments from my app, so I can’t really see a whole lot in the window I’m typing and my phone likes to write all kinds of weird things without me knowing! Hahahaha

3. Dave
    May 14, 2012 at 12:43 am

HaHaHa, I wish. Pretty young girls stopped stalking me years ago…….or wait….did they ever? Should I mention that I once looked up your FaceBook page? πŸ˜‰ Everybody’s curious.

$40/month and under is pretty good when you consider the really old TracFone cards worked out to around 60 cents/minute if I recall correctly. But when you multiply that by two phones, it’s still too much for me.

• May 14, 2012 at 12:51 am

LMFAO! HAHAHAHA I guess we are all curious! Hahaha! I think I made me non-searchable on FB? I dunno. The privacy settings are always changing!!

But you’re right.. Tracfone is the most worth my money. Cheap with triple minutes for life… but I use my android phone a whole lot more for multi-purposes.. so maybe that’s more worth my money? Obviously I still can’t decide. T.T which is why I have so many phones! It’s a sickness. I swear.

4. Dave
    May 14, 2012 at 2:13 am

What a wonderful sickness! if I had the money, my living room would look like Mission Control, and I would have one of those football field sized radiotelescope antennas in my backyard. I wonder if TracFone charges extra to call Pluto? I Iive pretty close to Mars, (Mars,PA πŸ˜‰ ), so that’s not a problem.

1. No trackbacks yet.